PAWLAK Consultant LTD was established in 2016 in response to the increasing demand for professional Public Relations services in Poland. We are a team of highly effective consultants with considerable experience in all areas of PR. Our company prepares and implements PR strategies for small sized companies, as well as international corporations that operate in Poland. We also work for and alongside some key ministries of government (incl the Ministry of Labour +Social Policy). Our first approach is always to carefully identify our clients target audience for their intended activities. We then seek out and examine the current market trends. We are always open to our client`s suggestions, but we like to provide, some of our own ideas and proposals. For each client we prepare what we call “tailor-made” solutions.
15 Wheeler Gate Abc Accoun
NG1 2NA Nottiingham
PAWLAK Consultant Ltd
Adres: Skrytka Pocztowa 13
02-774 Warszawa 130
Telefon: +48.729 357 316
Main activities: Media Relations, Product PR, Event Management, Corporate PR, Crisis Management, Social Awareness Campaigns, Internal PR, Product Placement, Corporate Identity + Political Marketing.
Main Sectors: B2B +B2C, Pharmaceuticals, Building + Construction, Consumer Electronics, Beauty + Fashion, Households Fittings.
Clients include: GSK, Novartis, Weru, Variotherm, Wrigley, Samsung, Hitachi, and the Polish Government Ministries of Work and Social Policy, Agriculture, and Defense.
We can offer your organization:
• A sound knowledge of the Polish Market + Mentality.
• An excellent network of contacts in the Media (TV, radio + newspapers)
• A very effective network of contacts in National + Local Government
• Broad experience in PR, Marketing + Advertising.
• A good knowledge of both the Public and Private sectors.
• A creative and innovative approach to solving problems
• Design skills to produce attractive and effective marketing materials
• Excellent Language skills (fluent English) + translation/ interpretation services
• Access to our International Network of partner agencies operating throughout the EU.